Wednesday 6 June 2012

~~"Assalamualaikum"~~

       


Hye..Well,This is my first time having my own blog..Waa..even it's not that easy but Alhamdulillah..finally I get it right..Since it is the 1st post, as usual lah review some Introduction regarding myself..My full name is Amirah Nabihah Binti Abdul Halim..sweet 21st years old..I'm Johor mari maa..and proud to be it..My handsome father is a technical manager and my gorgeous mother is nurse..my beautiful sister was future lawyer one day..InsyaAllah..then, my younger brother and sister,they still study in secondary school..My family are very awesome..My house is the only place where I can release my tension...where I can find calm even its noise, I can feel big even it is small..huhu..miss my home actually..huhu..Frankly speaking, I'm such a simple girl with big dreams actually..hehe..but, as we know dreams will never come true without hard work,right? so, I'm working hard on it...Readers, please pray for me,ok?thanks..hehe...

p/s: sorry if it is not perfect as you see, I'm a new blogger learner..huhu..xoxo..

No comments: